Wrong date.

done with science test!
wasnt very hard.
but did some stupid mistakes. grrr..
well, i will only know how i've done after i get back the paper.

tell you guys a funny story. =)
today when the test starts,
i forgot today's date.
so i took out my phone and see the date, and wrote it down.
then when i'm done with my test,
i was like eh?! i wrote january??
so i changed to february.

then when i came home,
my bro took my phone and let me see the date.
it wrote..... 8 JAN 2000!!!!
haha!
i actually followed the date on my phone.
but i wrote 2010 instead of 2000,
and i did change the month to Feb after the test.
so it means that i did the test on 8th Feb 2010.
which means 3 days later. LOL!

i don't know why i can be so blur,
and wrote down that date. Haha!
maybe i was too stress and was memorizing too many things,
and don't even have the time/space to think of the actual date. =p


0 comments:

Post a Comment