It's Friday tomorrow!!

Got back my science paper today.
got [4] for it. XD
quite happy already,
since norwegian is still a big problem for me.
because everything in norwegian, seriously is harder.

So happy that tomorrow is Friday already!
can relax.
school is really boring and tired.
everyday wake up so early, then over at 3pm.
zzzzzzzzzzzz

by the way,
i booked a handphone on Monday.
they said that it will come today,
so my mom will go and take it tmr.
i hope that the phone had came.
will show u guys my new phone tmr if i get it. =)

end my post with a song.
chinese version of 'Nobody'.
this is sang by Wonder Girl themselves, not other ppl.
cause i think they're releasing EP in taiwan.
but this song is so hot that they keep singing in other language.
we wouldn't know how many version will it be. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment