Accident while skating

i skipped school today.
not because i'm lazy or what.
it's because i can't walk!


What happened?


it happened yesterday.

all of us went to skating in gym period.

everything was ok,
until everyone left, we decided to stay abit longer,

since we doesn't have class so soon.

we were taking pictures,

then suddenly my fren fell,
she was pulling me to support her,

but i fell too!
i stand up, and i hurt my right leg's knee.
but it was not so pain.
my fren hurt her chin. it bleeds.

so we went back to school, and accompany her to the health consultant at school,

she said that my fren need to go to hospital(which is only next to our school),

to have some stiches on it.
so i went with her.
she's ok already.

so after school,
i went to shopping with my family.

my knee was only a little pain.

but when i came home, suddenly it became worst.

it's so pain that i can't walk at all..

at night, my mum help me to put som 'tit da zao', and massaged it.


I woke up this morning,
very tired.
and quite pain.
so decided not to go to school.

Luckily it gets better, and luckily i didn't break my knee.
i really don't want to go to hospital,
and put on leg plaster(not sure what is it call in eng).

now at least i can walk, just 'gat ha gat ha'.

today will massage it again,
hope it will heal soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment