New Laptop From School!

It's finally FRIDAY!
i'm really headache nowadays.
finally i can relax.

Today got my Laptop!

HP Compaq 6735b

I Love those parts with lights. very nice with blue lights..=)

But i forgot to bring my laptop bag to school.
So i have to put it in my normal bag.
and it was like SUPER heavy.
i think my bag is going to break into half because of that.

At the last period of school, was Geography.
Our teacher came in, & asked us to separate into groups.
He gave us a map, & we walked all the way up to a small hill,
which is like 5 minutes away from school.
SUper tired man!
with a heavy bag, moreover 'my auntie' just came this morning.
stomach damn pain.

Then when we reach the place,
the teacher starts to talk about Geography.
I doesn't understand so much norwegian + i'm extremely tired.
So i only understands 50% of what he said. -.-''

I really doesn't know what can i do with my Norwegian.
I understands only 50% of Norwegian in every class.
and everytime when teacher ask me something.
I DONT UNDERSTAND!
aihz.
and when talking with students, lagi teruk!
they talk like damn fast & almost like mumble-ing..
really very hard for me to communicate with them.
I really feels like giving up.

='( ='( ='( ='( ='( ='( ='( ='( ='( ='(


0 comments:

Post a Comment