Headache everyday!

Haven't been updating my blog after since i started my school.
Well,
it was really hard for me.

UNHAPPY.
1. Norwegians, They talked like SUPER fast.can't really hear & understands what they said.
2. Every subjects is teach in Norwegian. I have to concentrate very much to understands.
3. No One talks to me in class. (i'm like an alien.)
4. Can't really communicate with the students. cause they really speak FAST norwegian.
5. I have a teacher which talk like something is stuck in his throat. Cant even HEAR what he said.
6. Had Maths today. I cant even understands the question(in norwegian).How am i going to solve the question?!?!

Seems like there's all Unhappy stuff.
but there is also some happy things.

HAPPY
1. Spoke with a African Girl from other class today. got a friend! yay.
2. Getting A Laptop from school soon! Everyone get to have a laptop(we just have to pay 800kr,- pr year)
The Laptop is for doing school homeworks and passing up homeworks.
Cause in Norwegian High School, everything is done in Computers. cool right?
3. Another cool stuff. They use Electric Board as White Board.
It's connected to the computer. And Teacher just have to Touch the Screen to write.
(they still have a normal white board in class. cause sometimes is kinda troublesome to use the touch screen board.)
4. I get to learn other language as a subject. And i'm choosing Spanish!


It seems that i'm more UNHAPPY.
Yes i am.
I got headache everyday after class.
Over-used my brain.
(cause i have to hear SUPER fast norwegian & analyse it SUPER fast to understand it)

I've been thinking that,
I will try for one month.
If i really cant do it,
i will stop school & study other easier thing.
We will see after some time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment