Holiday Trip .Part 2.

Tuesday 21.7.09
still in Oslo.
planned to collect boat tickets.
so we headed to Colorline Terminal.
but they said we can only collect it on the day we're leaving.

this boat is located inside the terminal. =)

then,
we went to Karl Johan to shop a little.
bought nothing.lol
then we purposely went to Arkaden Shopping centre.
cause my mom said that they had just opened a new shop call Neo-Tokyo.
everything from the shop is from Japan.
Japan's snacks, Anime Figure, Costumes, etc...

I'm not interested in anime,
but i'm interested to their snacks! Lol..
This is what i've bought!
A apple flavoured chewing gum, A japanese soft drink & Pocky!
The soft drink taste good.
feel like drinking it again. =)
I haven't eat the chewing gum & Pocky yet. hehe
the 'yum yum' look..

In the evening,
i went to cut my hair.
no more thick, long hair..lol
my hair is really super thick. too much hair..
now i can feel my hair lighter..
and easier to dry after i washed too.. =p
(usually it tooks 3-4 hours to dry completely)
(don't ask me to use hair dryer, cause i don't really like. make my hair not smooth. grr..)


Then, had dinner in Yee Yee's restaurant.
on the way back,
i saw this very nice,artistic statue.
(i don't think it's a statue.but i dont know what can i called it.hehe)

Before i bath,
sure lar must have a camwhore session..lol!
and of course inside the toilet is the best place to camwhore! =)
love this black & whie checkered shirt.
i stole it from my mum's cupboard. =)
now it's mine already! Hahah..

to be continued...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment