Morning!

Today doesnt have class,
get up at 9.30am,
and eat breakfast with parents..

We went to a coffee shop that we often go,
Every time I will eat the same thing. .
Because it is really cheap, alot, and also delicious!
Today took my camera with me,
So i took some pic! = p


A lot isnt it,
you can just skip your lunch after you eat this. .
But really taste good. .
This is come with a coffee also,
Only 79kroner!
But I dont drink coffee,so i gave it to my mum... Ha ha


This is what my mum eat,
Im not sure how much it cost. .
i just want to take a picture of it. .
Ha ha!


Then, we went to the library. .
I've applied for a library card. .
so now can borrow books from the library d!

This is the library here. .
The outside looks very beautiful. .
Especially when the sky gets dark,
the lights inside make the entire library looks gorgeous. .


Main door of the library..
Ya, BIBLIOTEK means library. .


My library card. .
Took photo of both sides! Haha
Låne means 'borrow'. .
Kortet means 'card'. .
The one in green is Norway's map!


-end-

0 comments:

Post a Comment