Jay Chou's Collections

N years ago,
My aunt and her friend,
Keep playing an album in the car,
At that time, i'm not interested,
Because i listen more to English songs. .
But my aunt keep listening,
so finally, I have been affected. .
Yes, that album,
Is JAY CHOU'S first album, JAY. .

After that,
I start to like his song,
Feels that his song is so touching,
You wont feel greasy even if you listen to it again and again. .
But that time was not willing to buy his albums. .
Until his sixth album,
[November's Chopin]
I only started to buy his album. .
Recently, i bought back all the albums that i didnt have!
Hehe..

Very happy!


My collection!





This song 'Pu Gong Ying De Yue Ding',
is played by me. .
Never learned to play the piano before,
and this i learned from YOUTUBE,
Following the video, and memorizing
Because i still cant play with both hands together,
So temporary i just use the right hand. .
I've learned this few days ago,
so there is some mistakes in it. .
Please forgive me! = p

0 comments:

Post a Comment