.WALKED.

i left my hp at home today.
i wasnt planned to take it.
but i have 4 period free today,
and during that time, i realized that i forgot my maths textbook at home too!
'Why not walk home and take all those things since i have so many free time?'
so i walked all the way from my school to my hse.

walked from 10.05am
used 15 min up!
(why up? because Gjøvik is like a hill. have to walk up to my hse)
then when i reached, whole body sweating. and leg damn tired.
and i forgot to take my house key!! left it at school.lol
but luckilly my bro is at home.=)

then i walked back to school,
reach at 10.40am.
and we supposed to take photo at 10.45am.
but they cancelled it again! ISH!
taking tomorrow............ damn!
and it's just so funny,
cause everyone dressed nicely and with make ups just for this.
dressed the same clothes for two days,
then tomorrow again! LOL
dressed the same clothes for 3 days already..haha
but i think i will change a bit lar.. =)

i am supposed to study now.
but i'm just so lazy and feel so boring of it.
guess what am i doing now?!
watching show of course! hehe..
'100% entertainment' is a must in my life.
the main thing to help me relax.. =)

Lastly, let's watch Gossip Girl season 3's WTF promo.
premier on 14th sept.
waiting to dl it. =)

don't misunderstand.
WTF means ..
W
atch This Fall !

Okay lar. nothing to write d.
goodnight!


0 comments:

Post a Comment