my precious SUSHI and LOCKER!! =p

i'm very sleepy now.
so this will be a very short post.=p

we TOOK photo today. =)
finally..haha

my mum's cousin came from M'sia to Norway for holiday.
and they came to Gjøvik to visit us for few hours.
So, daddy made sushi for them.
and for us of course. Yum~~ =p

forgot to take photo before eat.
these photos is took after i've finished eating.
can't manage to finish all of it, cause it's just TOO many!

Lastly, i would like to show you all my locker at school! =)
So tidy right? i feel so proud everytime i open it.haha
cause mostly other ppl's locker is very untidy. =p

The paper on the door is my time table.
and i'm still finding mirror that can put on the door. hehe.
any ideas how can i decorate my locker??
tell me if you have one! =)

Okay. sleepy.
Nite!



0 comments:

Post a Comment