Oral Test Tmr!! & .training 9.

I'm SUPER nervous now!
Can anyone find something for me to do ?
so that i can relax & don't think about tomorrow?

For those who did not know what happened.....
I'M HAVING ORAL EXAM tomorrow!!!
it's not those example test i did last time!
It's the officially, main EXAM!

And i thinks that Oral test is the hardest..
cause everytime i starts to talk norwegian with someone,
i will be nervous, & starts to forget words!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Okay, feels better~~
Here comes pictures..

Got this letter from them, showing that when i'm having my exams..

Oral Test
Date : Thursday 28.May, 12pm (underlined in pink)
Venue : Gjøvik Læringssenter (underlined in blue)

Writing,Reading & Understanding, and Hearing Test
Date : Tuesday 2.June , 10.30am (underlined in pink)
Venue : Øverby Kompetanse Senter (underlined in blue)
-have to take bus on that day-


Yesterday was tuesday, so it's training...
BUT! It's raining the whole day!!!
but we went for training also..
i doesnt have a raincoat,
but luckily my teacher brought with her few extras..
so i borrowed hers...

We were in the FOREST!
& it's a small mountain!
rmb, it's raining~~~~
so we walked on mud, & it was all wet,
water everywhere,
slippery stones.....
Moreover we have to walk up & down!
& i only have normal WHITE ADIDAS sport shoe..
it was very slippery for me,
& my shoe is totally Black now!
Hahah!
We walked for 2 hours!
I was so tired, & i slept so early(for me)!!

Photos.


Okay! Finish expressing my feelings...
Have to update my chinese blog now,
then prepare to sleep..
Need to sleep early,
so that tomorrow i won't be yawning when i talk..
Haha!

Good Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment