Manicure & Facebook Quiz

Oral test is over! *obviously*
I was kinda lazy to update my blog on that day! =)
So i talked like normal on the test..
Hope that i did great in the test..
The results coming out in July will show the answer.. =)
Next exam will be on Tuesday..
Hope i will do great too!

Friday i went to manicure! haha..
My mum's friend is having a manicure course..
so she wanted a nail model to practice.. *it's free*
Why not right? free manicure.. hehe
Did 'French Manicure'

It's more popular here..
It was nice.. but kinda uncomfortable..
cause having fake & hard nail on it!
maybe will be use to it after few days.. =p

I just created my quiz in facebook!
Go and try it!! =)
if you can't find the quiz, come & tell me..
i'll send u an invite to the quiz..=p

It's 5.17am now!!
hahhaha..
Just now was downloading songs..
then after that, suppose to be going to sleep..
BUT, suddenly feels like updating blog..
Haha! so i'm here now! =)
Ok.. seriously have to sleep d..
later become Rach's fav animal,
she will put my pic everywhere.. LOL!
nitey nite!

0 comments:

Post a Comment