9th April - Happy Birthday to ME!

9th april!!!
It's my birthday!!
Actually didn't really like it..
cause i'm getting older............
but still... no choice.. haha!

Did nothing special today..
stayed at home with family,
watched shows..

This is my cake..
Cheese cake..
that smiley candle is so cute! Haha!

Kinda sad that i can't celebrate my birthday with my dearest friends this year...
Let's see some photos of my past birthdays celebration..


My 17th Birthday *07*
Location : KFC,Taipan


My 18th birthday! *08*
Location : Pizza Hut, Subang Parade

Most important!
Thank You to everyone who wished me!
really appreciate it!

And to my dearest Rachel,
Thank You so much for doing the tag & making a poem for me!
I'm really touched with your poem~~
Thanks! Muaxx!!
Here's the poem my dearest rach made for me!

she is melanie a.k.a mel,
a person whom your sorrows you can tell,
someone who stretch her hand when you fell,
take care of you when you are unwell!

i describe her as someone who is unique & rare!
as someone impossible like searching shells in a well!
jump down the well & swim to the bottom if you dare,
you'll find the prettiest pearl in the shell in her well.


a birthday not in Malaysia but in Norway,
don't worry, it's 21st century with hightech technology,
where my wishes can be sent out anyway,
easily, conveniently, effectively, and whichever -ly

ALL in ALL, i wish you spend your 19th birthday happily!!!!

and i hope this poem is touchy!!


& there is one thing she said about me in the tag was quite true..

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
a shield to those who are not close to her,
a gun to those who are close to her =)
*PIANG!*

see how you see it lor!
got 2 explainations:
1) she will protect even those who is not close to her,
and stand for those who are close to her (revenge for them! LOL!)
2) she shields herself to those who are not close to her (shy!),
and she talk like shooting gun to those who are close to her (talk non-stop!)

Haha! Great explaination rach! =p


Wishes to other 9th april babies.. =)

~~*:*Happy Birthday to Jia Cheng (my 'tong nian tong yue tong ri sheng' buddy)*:*~
~~*:*Happy Birthday to David Lim (facebook) *:*~
~*:*Happy Birthday to Adrian Choy (facebook) *:*~

~~*:*Happy Birthday to YAMAPI (my love) hehe..*:*~
his childhood photos...
aww..so cute!!

Grown up!
ahh..so HOT!
& still so cute! =)

~~*:*Happy Birthday to Linda Chung*:*~~

~~*:*Happy Birthday to Leighton Meester*:*~

~~*:*Happy Birthday to Jesse McCartney*:*~~

~~*:*Happy Birthday to Paulina Porizkova*:*~~

All these is the celebrities i knew who he/she is..
for other famous people who born on 9th april,
click here!


:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*: THANK YOU EVERYONE!! :*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:*:

0 comments:

Post a Comment