Unprepared test

I was late for school today !!
My class is at 9am,
and it was 8:58am when i went in the car..
it took around 10 min to reach there,
so i was late like 8 min..
But that doesnt really matters..
cause there are peoples who came late everyday.. =p

But! The problem is........
We have example Level 3 norwegian oral test today,
and when i went in the classroom,
my teacher told me i'm NEXT!
Damn! i was not prepared yet!
I just came, with unprepared minds & VOICE!
but still, i have to face it! Argh..

The test was ok.......
not very HaRD.. but my brain is like only 60% functioning when i talk..
kinda forgot words..
and with weird voice when i talk cause of phlegm in the throat! Jerr!

Tomorrow will be going to a primary school,
and talk with the students in 4th grade about ourself & the country we came from..
feel kinda weird~
not use to talk with childrens..
hope that i can be more like Rachel.. aihz..

...to all my friends...
i've told you all that i will be going back for holiday in June,
but now my parents may be also going back,

and they have to done all the things here first..
So... i will be going back beginning of July,

and come back beginning of August..

But! this is not 100% sure yet! Haha!

cause i still doesnt know whether the flight have place on the date we planned..

i really hope they have place, and cant wait to see all of you !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment