Shopping + School Problems

Yesterday
Had an example level 2 test..
it was Ok... not so easy, not very hard..
but SURE i got something wrong..
luckily it's example test,
now i really have to study and read more..
MUST improve!

After the test,
went to shopping..
saw this pen..
it really attracts me..
so nice..
colorful pen with a heart on it! =p

and.. wanted to buy some belts..
so i've bought this!


Today
Went to Gjøvik Videregående Skole...
Few weeks ago,i have send application form for IB course to them..
so they wanted to see me today,
and get to know what i have learned before in Malaysia..
So, me and my mum went there,
and talk to the Teacher for the IB course..
Suddenly realize my level is quite low..
They study quite high level English here..
but that is not really the problem..

They said that it will be very hard for people who came from other country to take IB here in Norway..
cause everyone have to learn Norwegian as a subject in IB..
and it's High Level Norwegian..
they have some examples too,
the student struggle for the Norwegian..

I feels so stress to hear what they study already..
How am i going to study this..
And they said it will be better for me to start at Vg1(General studies)..
Then only continue to IB course..

Then, One of the teachers asked me what i wanted to work next time..
i said i'm interested in Media..
He said that i can actually take the Media and Communication course..
but of course they study in Norwegian..

Hmmmm..
My thought:
the reason i've send application for IB is because they teach in English,
and i think courses in Norwegian would be quite difficult for me..
but,
i'm really interested in media,
What can i study??
What should i choose?

So we went to find the counselor in the school,
he was busy..
so he set an appointment for us on next Thursday...

Will ask more question about the course on that day..
Hope i will be qualified to the course...



[my dog, Snowzy]

0 comments:

Post a Comment