l.o.n.e.l.y

There goes my holiday...
back to school tomorrow.
i'm finished with my media homework, but will use some time tomorrow to look through,
and probably change something since most are craps. =P
Did some math exercises too.
seems like i'm those person who leaves their homework until last minute.
i always say: i'll do it tomorrow.. i still have many time..
and in the end, i do on the last day of holiday. XD

i suppose everyone loves holiday,
well, i love holiday, having free from homeworks and school,
but.... i feel quite lonely actually.
Friends here is not the same as friends in malaysia.
they don't go out to hang out,
or i can probably say 'there are nothing to do here'
so it's just lifeless.
i'm actually looking forward for school to restarts,
at least i can fill my time with school works, homeworks,
and exercising after school.
my timetable is quite packed actually. =)
that's the only way to stop me from thinking too much,
and feeling lonely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment