Hip-Hop! ♥

i was suppose to wake up early today,
3 of my alarms rang, but i was like dead asleep.
i woke up at 8.45, which is only 45 min left to class.
so i rushed a little, then woke my dad up to fetch me to class. hehe.

during recess, me and my friends were sitting at the canteen,
talking, and watching videos.
Then we discussed about hip hop dance,
and a girl said that there's a free hip hop class in the town.
Me and my friend were so excited,
so we decided to go there and try it.

It was so fun learning hip hop,
and learning hip hop was my dream from long ago.
i enjoyed so much. love it.
we will definitely go back again. =P

Then i went to dance again,
but this time is more like Aerobic dance.
so i will define it as Aerobic from now on. =)

All this leads to.... tiredness.
yeap, i'm so tired now,
and i'm getting headache now.
Time to sleep!!

I think i will never manage to do this. XP

0 comments:

Post a Comment