loving my new things

wow. i didnt update for so long already.
last post i was kinda stress,
now feels kinda relax..
because all the tests are over, and grades are already out.
(i got quite good grades. hehe)
EXCEPT!........
Some of us will be chosen for oral exam..
on Mon, Thurs & Fri..
Well, i wasnt chosen for mon & thurs...
so that means.. tmr is the last one.
I SERIOUSLY HOPE THAT I WON'T BE CHOSEN! =S

we'll see..
if i didn't update my blog tomorrow, means i'm chosen.. ='(

Okay...time to see some photos. =P
went to a park on last fri.
nice scenery isnt it?

got my new headphone last week.
it's Skullcandy!
bought it from ebay,
which is so much cheaper than buying it in the stores here.
love it so much!!

On Mon, we decorated our balcony.
it feels so cosy right now. =)
so today i sat there with my lappie,
listening music with my new headphone,and drinking apple juice with my new cup.polka dots cup. cute huh? =P

then, i cleaned my room,
and changed my bedsheet. =)

Okay, thats all.
it's World Cup tomorrow already! =)
hope that i won't be chosen for exam,
so that i can watch. hehe
and tmr is my brother's birthday too,
will celebrate a little.

so..... pray that I WILL update my blog tmr! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment