5 days rest & Pasta for dinner. =)

Yay! didn't get exam.
however there's more. today is for writing,
and during june, some will be chosen for oral exams. -_-
pray that i won't get for that also. hehe.

today my class ends earlier,
because last period is Maths,
and my teacher is not here. =)

anyway...it's HOLIDAY!
because tomorrow is 'Ascension of Jesus'.
Well, for norwegians it's quite an important day,
so we got free.. =)
Friday got free too....
Then, Monday is national day, so FREE! hehhe..
5 days straight(plus weekend)!
i just got sick this few days,
so it's a good time to have holiday, can rest more. =p

I cooked dinner today.
Pasta with minced meat.
hehe. it was actually my first time to make pasta.
well, it's not very hard though, and it tastes GOOD too! =)

Before i end, i would like to show you guys........
my nails! =)
PURPLE nails~~~hehe..

0 comments:

Post a Comment