You're Beautiful !!

I'm finishing soon!! XD
there are 16 episodes,
and i'm watching episode 10 now. =)

I'm sooo addicted to this show.
Let me show you guys the Leng Chaisss from the show. hehe.
(click on their names to view their wiki page)

Leng Chai No.1
Jang Geun-suk

Leng Chai No.2
Jung Yong Hwa

Leng Chai No.3
Lee Hong Ki

Soooo many leng chais huh? =)
it's so hard to choose right? haha!
but i like jung yong hwa's character so much!
he is like the best guy in the world!
he treats the girl so good,
but she didn't know, and she like another guy.
pity him... ='(

the story is definitely a good one.

love the show so much!

more photos:

Last photo. my favourite!

Look at that pig rabbit!
the guy made it & gave to her in the show.
there's a meaning behind the pig rabbit.
you will only know it if you watch the show. =p
It's so cute isn't it??
I WANT IT TOOO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment