Christmas...... HOLIDAY!

Ah. i just don't know why,
i feel so lazy nowadays to update my blog.
hehe. please forgive me.
i will try to update more these days.
because it's.........

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY!!

woohoo!

will be going to Oslo tmr and stay for a night,
visit some relatives and parent's friends.
nothing much actually.
basically just eat and talk. haha

went to typical norwegian christmas dinner last week.
okay. not my type. haha.
but it's ok lar. at least knew how was it.
my favourite part - dessert
it's CHOCHOLATE FOUNTAIN!
but when i was going to take,
it's almost finish.
left only fruits.
damn swt rite.
so i just continue enjoy my choc fountain with diff kinds of fruits. =p


last month,
went to help an auntie to sell stuff in a christmas sale.
aw. love my santa hat. =)


m.u.a.x

0 comments:

Post a Comment