Holiday!

i cut my hair today!
before was near my butt.
now
is near my waist! =)


Today i went to a japan shop in Oslo.
everything is imported from Japan.

i've bought Pocky, a apple flavored chewing gum & a japanese soft drink.
the packing of the soft drink is so special.
& it taste kinda good too.

no
photos about my hair & the japan products.
cause i'm out in Oslo now.

and my camera cable is still in Gjøvik.


Why am i in Oslo?
because tomorrow i'm leaving Norway! =p

To where?

I'm going to Kiel,Germany!


Why Kiel?

Because norway have a special cruise just to travel to Kiel,Germany.
so the main point is the cruise. =)


When?
Leaving tmr 2pm.
Coming back on Friday. (reaching at 10am)

we will be in Kiel for only 4 hours.

rest of the time will be on the cruise.

all photos will be uploaded during weekend! XD
Byeeee!!

The Cruise i'm taking.
Colorline Magic.
(photo taken from google)

0 comments:

Post a Comment